Monday, March 26, 2012

a new start.



So I'm sort of new to this whole blogging thing, but the thought of it has always intrigued me. I love being able to express myself through words and photographs, so this seemed pretty perfect for me. Let me begin by giving you a little background info.



I'm Annelise and I'm 20 years young. I came into my "twenties" wanting new experiences, changes, and journeys. I have soo many dreams and aspirations of becoming an artist, a writer, a fashion designer/stylist, a hair dresser, a photographer, a missionary, a song-writer, a worship leader that travels the world!!! Wow, the list goes on, I never even noticed. I started this blog to prove to myself that I can go after my dreams and I needed somewhere to start. So I started by beginning this blog.



 I dedicated my life to living for God and all that He has for me. Through meeting my Saviour, I was able to meet some amazing people, and one especially amazing person who has changed my life completely.



This is my boyfriend Bryan. We met at church and grew as friends through the worship team we were both apart of. I know it can be completely cheesy, but he has truly made my life better. He showed me how much love I can actually have in my life when I felt hopeless. I thank God for Him everyday and I only pray that someday soon we are able to join as one with God and begin the rest of our lives together.

There's always something going on in my life, to say the least. I am overwhelmed with the amazing memories my life has been blessed with and I'm excited to express them through this blog. I hope you enjoyed my first blog, it's not much but it's a start. And I'm definitely ready for a new start. :) 



3 comments:

  1. Hey sweet girl! :) I really became interested in you after reading your first post and now I'm looking forward for other new posts in the future! Great start! Good luck! :))
    Your instagram friend, Evelyn! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bible says "write the vision down and make it plain". I love this. All of a sudden the dream God put in our heart takes it's first breath. lt's exciting to see this process as you continue to open up your life and God's plans unfold and we get to be witnesses of His glory in you. I am here cheering you on Annelise! Blog on girl!
      Love you, Pastor Sharon
      Love you, Pastor Sharon

      Delete
    2. Thank you guys sooo much these comments mean the world to me and only assure me of Gods promises!! :)

      Delete