Sunday, April 15, 2012

Catching Up.

Wow, I haven't had any time to blog, my life has been soo busy lately, but it feels good to sit down and go through some pictures of these past two weeks and remember whats been going on. Well last week was Easter Sunday!! Happy Resurrection Sunday guys!!! It was such an awesome time at church last Sunday. We had done a dance and I'm sorry we didnt get any pictures or vidoes taken. :( But it went so well! It was an awesome service to remind ourselves of the amazingly humble and loving act that Jesus made that weekend soo many years ago. It was very much needed to rekindle with that moment of why I fell soo in love with Jesus, because He died for me but not only that, He resurrected so that I may be in a covenant with Him. AH!! He's just soo amazing and never stops amazing me. I hope you guys were as blessed as I was :) Well here are some photos to show you of how my Easter went.

I made Bryan wear his purple suit, doesnt he look soo handsome? ;)


Of course some pictures with the girls. God has truly blessed me with some beautiful sisters.

 We went to Bryan's grandma's house and spent some time with this little cutie. Her name is Aria. She's just soo precious.



I absolutely adore this picture.

It ended with a typical "summer" night volleyball game at the Tejeda household. Of couse there were shananigins, it wouldn't be the same without them.






Overall it was a great day! I am soo overwhelmed with how blessed my life is. I have an amazzing boyfriend and hilarious friends who I completely see as my family. I couldnt be more happier. How was your Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment