Sunday, April 15, 2012

fundraiser.

So yesterday was one of my dear friend Sarah's fundraiser for her trip to the Dominican Republic. She is going with a group from her school (Hope Internantional) called "Campus Crusade for Christ". She is going to share the gospel and start a spiritual movement amongst the youtha nd college aged kids. She will be going this May 23- July 3. So she hosted a benefit concert at our church with musical acts, dances, silent auctions, baked goods, and much more. It was such an awesome night with some VERY talented performers. I was so honored to be apart of this night.











I also took some videos of some of the acts. They did an amazing hula praise dance as well. I am dying to be apart of it this time around because my schedule was just too busy the last time around. But its taking a long time to upload so I'll try to do that next time.

These were just some of the acts! They all did such an amazing job! I am especially proud of my friend Brandon whom I NEVER heard sing or play guitar before.

The fundraiser went soo well. There was a good amount of money that was raised for the night, we even had an extra special fundraiser where we "auctioned off a day with Sarah" haha I only wish there was pictures taken of that, with all the fighting and yelling and the completely red face Sarah had. It was a complete surprise for her. I hope she had an amazing night! I am soo proud that she is following the call on her life to go to another country and speak the gospel! I know that God is going to bless her in immense ways!! She is such an amazing girl who is going to do GREAT things for Christ! Please keep her in prayer as she takes this great journey and

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Annelise!!! I appreciate all your love and support. I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete